Sunday, March 6, 2011

Parent-Teacher Conference/Swinging

Last Fall I had a parent-teacher conference with Vincent's preschool teacher. I remember it because I think it will be the only conference in my children's careers that we began with a prayer (since he attends preschool at a church). Anyway, it was just a short 10-minute briefing on our child. Everything was fine. Great. No problems - c'mon this is preschool. When we were starting to end Miss Jolene excitedly said "Vincent is a good pumper! I mean he is a really good swinger. It is amazing! I wish he could teach the other students so I wouldn't have to push them."

It is true. Ever since he learned how to pump from our friend Hallie, he is really impressive. He swings really high and pumps with great determination. Kinda a funny story. Let's hope all of his parent-teacher conferences in the future go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment