Monday, January 21, 2013
Update
Disneyland disneyland disneyland! We finally broke down and paid the exorbitant price for Disney passes a couple weeks ago - and I couldn't be happier. I truly love going and visiting the place and exploring all the new places and shows to go to. It helps that Molly got a pass as well. We have spent the last two Friday nights there as a family and A.Molly. It was a difficult decision but after deciding to pull Lauren from her preschool and then not finding another one that I like and realizing the cost per month was nearly the same as purchasing passes for the entire family for a year, we took the dive. In the last few weeks since we've had them, I've taken the kids after school and just Gentry and Lauren before school let out. It has always been great and I hope that the little ones remember our season of passes (mostly due to the fact that it is unlikely we will get them ever again.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment