Ever felt like you might implode? That is what it feels like to be on the verge of moving to a new house, having a baby, oldest child starting school, oh, and all the while, being pregnant with a bad haircut. All of this is happening within the next three weeks. The reason I feel like I might implode versus explode is because I am on my own in the sense that people can and have offered to help but really, only I can unpack myself or know where to put my things, I have to have the baby myself (especially that darn IV), I am the one that has to juggle the emotions of Kindergarten. I'm trying to take it day by day and not get stressed and actually think that I've done a pretty good job at it. I know that stressing or having anxiety will not help me. My kids have forced me to slow down and just accept that it may take a loooong time to unpack. We'll survive and look back on this period with a sigh of relief.
Thank you everyone for you kind offers of help and sympathy. Know that I appreciate it all. Honestly, the best thing I need is for stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut to be left on my doorstep with a liter of Root Beer.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment