Monday, October 19, 2009

Shopping Trip

Just in case any of you kiddos ever wonder if we ever went out - yes, we did, a lot. Before Hadley started school we used to do this quite often. Today, Hadley was home sick so I decided for old times sake we should do it again. I take all four of you to Wal-mart and then to a small mall that is connected to it. Lauren in the cart, Gentry in the sling and Hadley and Vincent walking alongside. It is crazy and very hectic but I gotta say that I love how well-behaved these outings require you all to be. And you are. I've seen other kids or talked to other moms about how they wouldn't dare taking their two children out to run errands. But you are all so good and well-behaved. What could be considered bribery is really just a reward for your behavior. Sure it was complicated today with Gentry screaming and me feeding her while pushing the cart with one hand (my arm still hurts) but it was fun to have everyone together again like it used to be before school started. I missed having you all with me! Thank you for being such good children for running errands. Maybe one of these days we'll all go to Disneyland again. Believe it or not, we did that too before Gentry was born. I would take you three little ones and nurse Lauren at intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment