Today was Mother's Day. Always a sentimental day for me. I enjoy going to church and listening to my little children sing with the primary. Today, sacrament meeting was all I could manage to sit through with my swollen feet. Eighteen more days of pregnancy and the edema in my feet/ankles and really taken hold. It doesn't help that we are having an unusually hot May. In the 100's this week!
The kids and Chris wrote a Jeopardy question/answer game for me this morning about things about themselves: sayings, doings, and family history. It was cute. The kids were their usual rambunctious selves on Sunday mornings, particularly since we don't have church till 1pm. After the game show, they actively picked up on a game of sumo wrestling on our new entryway rug - the only rug in the house since we got new flooring. The three youngest quickly stripped down in their underwear to be more 'authentic' sumo wrestlers. I love how well and much they play together.
Vincent was baptized two weeks ago today as well. It was a nice service with even a couple non-member friends joining him. I wish there could have been more but it was a nice day either way. The water was cold apparently though because the water heater had broken. Hadley and Lauren sang beautifully together a special musical number as well.
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment