All kids have funny pronunciations of different things and names. To this day, Hadley still pronounces Vincent with a "B" the vast majority of the time. We call him Vincey but she also refers to him as 'Bince' a lot of the time. I've always thought it was cute that Vincent calls his sister "Haddie" and leaves out the L. Two days ago though he shortened her name all on his own and calls her "Had". It is funny how nicknames get started and the natural tendency to shorten names to fewer syllables. I don't even think he knows he is doing it. It sounds so chummy when he calls her "Had" as they are usually doing something together.
I started calling Lauren 'Lor Lor' when she was smaller. Both the kids call her this and Vincent thinks it is funny to call her 'Laurie' too sometimes.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment